- 100000 INR
Process Reactors are used for commercial production applications. These reactors are categorized as batch, continuous, or fed-batch, depending upon the way in which they process samples, products, and waste. The main job of a reactor is to house and control nuclear fission—a process where atoms split and release energy. Process Reactors are usually used when a company wants to produce a range of products involving different reactants and reactor conditions. They can then use the same equipment for these reactions. These reactors are very effective as well as economical too. These are easy to install as well as simple to operate
We offer wide range of Process Reactors to meet diverse Process application.
- We Offer with process & Mechanical design as per individual needs.
- Special design Agitators to perform varied operation for optimum performance.
- Drive Assembly offered with Mechanical seals, Gland packing designs & even Hermetic sealing.
- Heat Transfer offered to meet high & low temperatures from -70o C to 400o C by either Jacketed, Limpeted, Internal Coil Construction or their combinations.
Capacity from: 100 Ltr to 25000 Ltr. In M.S., S.S.304, S.S.316, Material,
- Exceptional performance
- Least maintenance
- Offered with/without mechanical seal
- Food products
- Effluent treatment
Design, Manufacture, Testing & Supply of Chemical Process Equipments as per Various Applicable in International Codes such as ASME / TEMA / BS 5500 / API / E.E.U.
Rotary Process Equipments / Static Process Equipments / Specialised Plant Equipments
Pressure Vessels / Heat Exchangers & Heating Systems
- 5 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
Shop No. 2, 1st Floor, Nalanda Shopping Center, Above Consumer Super Market, Station Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400062, India